VALENTINE’S DAY scares many people, what if you get the wrong gift? What if they hate him?
Don’t panic, we’ve put together a list of the best present-day gifts for the star man in your life that he’s sure to love.
It can be difficult to find the right gift to give on February 14th, but we’re here to make your life easier with our gift guide.
Whether you are looking for a sports gift, a boozy gift, the perfect gift for pampering, the latest essential technology or a good book for your loved one to dive in, you will be sure to find something in our guide to best Valentine’s Day gifts for him.
The best personalized gifts for Valentine’s Day
Nothing shows someone you care more than a totally personalized gift, but be sure to choose wisely. Here are the best gifts they can’t find anywhere else.
- Custom gym bag, Â£ 34.95, not on the high street – buy here
- Custom Metallic Card Print, Â£ 24, Not High Street – Buy Here
- Personalized Marmite Pot, Â£ 11.99, Prezzybox – buy here
- Nelson handmade leather wallet, Â£ 80, Greenwich England – buy here
- Personalized plectrum, Â£ 24.99, Prezzybox – buy here
Best fashion Valentine’s Day gifts for him
If your man prides himself on his excellent fashion taste, or has a penchant for fine tailoring, accessories and more, then a fashion gift is sure to put a smile on his face.
- Paul Smith + Mark Mohoney Mens Black Embossed Panther Leather Credit Card Holder, Â£ 83, Paul Smith – buy here
- Rust quilted overshirt, Â£ 45, Topshop – buy here
- Mens Citizen Black & Silver Chronograph Dial Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch Â£ 99 Very – buy here
- Nike Air Force 1 ’07 WB Low Trainer, Â£ 99.99, Foot Asylum – buy here
- GANT Twill Plaid Wool Scarf, Â£ 30, GANT – buy here
The best sports gifts for Valentine’s Day
Sports enthusiasts will be delighted with any of the following, whether they like to practice their sport from the comfort of their sofa – or want to get stuck in themselves.
- My Life and Rugby: The Autobiography – Eddie Jones, Â£ 10, Waterstones – buy here
- On Fire: My Story of England’s Summer to Remember – Ben Stokes, Â£ 10, Waterstones – buy here
- Football shirt, from Â£ 45, KitBag – buy here
- Stadium tours, from Â£ 32, buy a gift – buy here
- 2 for 1 Water Zorbing, Â£ 16, buy gift – buy here
Best alcoholic Valentine’s Day gifts
Sometimes you just can’t beat a drink, and an alcoholic gift is the perfect choice for Valentine’s Day, whether they like hops, a drink or two, or even a smooth gin.
- Brewdog Elvis Juice Beer Making Kit, Â£ 33.99, Firebox – buy here
- Waterford Lismore Connoisseur Straight Cut Lead Crystal Goblets, Â£ 75, John Lewis – buy here
- The Kraken Black Spiced Rum, Â£ 25, Waitrose – buy here
- Monkey 47, Â£ 35.90, Master of Malt – buy here
- Sipsmith X Paul Smith London Dry Gin, Â£ 49.99, Selfridges – buy here
- Camden Hells in Hibernation Fridge Pack, Â£ 7.00, Camden Town Brewery – buy here
Best Valentine’s Day Experiences
Something you can do together is never a bad idea – I mean, who can put a price on great memories?
- Escape Room for two adults at Aim Escape, Â£ 80, buy gift – buy here
- Eight-course Pan-Asian Sharing Menu with Fizz for Two at Inamo, Â£ 55.95, Red Letter Days – buy here
- Two nights for the price of a hotel stay – Luxury selection, Â£ 139, buy a gift – buy here
- The Kia Oval Cricket Ground Tour and Afternoon Tea, Â£ 63.75, Virgin Experience Days – buy here
Best tech gifts for Valentine’s Day
Gadget enthusiasts will be in heaven with new tech because sometimes you just can’t beat shiny new tech.
- Honor Magic Watch 2, Â£ 139.99, Amazon – buy here (currently reduced to Â£ 139.99 from Â£ 159.99 through February 16)
- Stackers Tech Wallet, Â£ 55, John Lewis – buy here
- Tile Pro, Â£ 29.99, Tile – buy here
- Beats by Dre Solo 3 On Ear wireless headphones, Â£ 139.95, Argos – buy here
- Google Nest Mini Coral, Â£ 49, John Lewis – buy here
What should I get a player for Valentine’s Day?
If your partner is a gamer, you can’t go wrong with game material or a new game.
Check out Game, where you can browse the sale for great deals, or even load them up with the Gamers Pass.
What should I get my boyfriend on Valentine’s Day?
Boyfriends are hard to buy! Depending on their tastes, you can’t go wrong with their favorite drink, new technology, or a giveaway centered around their favorite sport.
Of course, the best gift will be having a good time together.
Enjoyed browsing our selection of the best Valentine’s Day gifts for him? Then you might like more of Fabulous. You can read more here.
Looking for the perfect gift for the star woman in your life? Check out our guide to Valentine’s Day gifts for her here.
Debenhams has slashed the price of wedding dresses to just Â£ 20 and brides are rushing to buy them.
This article and all featured products were independently selected by The Sun reporters. All recommendations in the article are based on expert editorial opinion. If you click on a link and buy a product, we can generate income: it helps support The Sun and does not affect our recommendations in any way.