For some, Valentine’s Day is all about love, providing a unique opportunity to give their loved ones dazzling gifts like flowers and jewelry.
But for others, especially those who consider themselves foodies, the most romantic day of the year is simply a good excuse to indulge in a delicious feast.
Every year, supermarkets launch affordable meal deals that promise to turn dinner time into an unforgettable experience. offer for another year.
Whether it’s to share with your partner, family or housemates, the retailer’s meal deal promises a restaurant-standard treat to enjoy at home – think succulent starters, mouth-watering entrees and delicious desserts, all ready. to be washed down with your favorite beverage.
From when the deal starts to what’s included and how much it’ll cost, here’s everything you need to know about M&S’ Valentine’s Day Dinner.
When does the M&S Valentine meal offer launch?
M&S has yet to reveal the exact date its offering will land online and in-store, but we expect it to be imminent.
Last year, the deal was available for buyers on February 10, so it could happen any day now. Be sure to check back here for any updates.
How much does it cost?
While the retailer remains tight-lipped on the details of its offer, we expect this year’s meal deal to cost the same as 2021’s, costing shoppers just £10 a head.
What is included in the offer?
We don’t yet know what the options are for this year’s menu choices, but we can be sure there will be plenty to love.
Each year, the supermarket offers diners the choice of several dishes for each course so that they can create their own three-course dinner, including delicious treats for vegans and vegetarians.
Last year, the offer included a starter, a main course, a side dish, a dessert, a bottle of wine or sparkling wine and a box of chocolates. While waiting for this year’s offer to be unveiled, here is the 2021 menu to help you whet your appetite.
- St Jacques shells
- Puff pastry tart with cheese and leek soufflé
- Gastropub duck croquettes
- Gastropub melted oatmeal cheese
- Our best shrimp cocktail
- Salmon Sharing Platter
- Plant Kitchen Mushroom Pate
- Scalloped Potato Kitchen Plant
- Triple cooked fries
- Dauphinois potatoes
- Tender Stem Broccoli
- Extra fine asparagus
- Truffled cauliflower cheese
- Truffle mashed potatoes
- British rump steak aged 21 days with pepper sauce
- 21 Day Aged British Sirloin Steaks with Garlic Butter
- Rack of lamb in a mustard, honey and herb crust
- Pulled Beef Love Parcel
- Duck breast with plum sauce
- Gourmet brasserie beef bourguignon
- linguine of love
- Our best chicken kiev
- Stuffed sea bass fillets
- Plant Kitchen Creamy Peppercorn Pie Without Beef
- Walnut cheesecake on you
- Gastropub billionaire pots
- pile of profiteroles
- Strawberries in a heart-shaped punnet
- Plant Kitchen heart churros with chocolate sauce
- Sparkling rose flavored jelly
- Slices of lemon pie
- Selection of cheese platter
- Tale priuli pink prosecco
- Argentinian Malbec Vinalta
- Valdamera gran reserve red
- New Zealand tewara sauvignon blanc
- Macon Village Chardonnay
- Selection of soft drinks
Visit Marksandspencer.com now
For the latest food and drink discounts, try the links below:
Looking for a gift to treat someone special? Read our guide to best flower bouquets you can deliver right to their doorstep
IndyBest product reviews are unbiased, independent advice you can trust. On some occasions, we earn revenue if you click on the links and purchase the products, but we never allow this to bias our coverage. Reviews are compiled through a mix of expert opinion and real-world testing.