TIRED of buying gifts for your better half on Valentine’s Day, or just looking for your own little gift?
It is time for you to start healing yourself, my daughter.
On February 14, we are used to thinking about gifts for our partners, lovers or husbands.
When have we forgotten that true love begins with ourselves?
If you don’t have that special someone around Valentine’s Day, why not dedicate the day to your own care?
Take a bath, light a candle, have a romantic dinner for two or treat yourself to personal pleasure.
Here are some of the possible giving ideas to get you started:
- Lucy Williams Gold Mini Ridge Hoops, Â£ 69 from Missoma – buy here
- Esther multi-charm necklace, Â£ 46 from Anthropologie – buy here
- Tommy Hilfiger Lily Stainless Steel Ladies Wristwatch Â£ 125 from H. Samuel – buy here
- One pendant, Â£ 89 from Swarovski – buy here
- Attract Soul Heart Ring, Â£ 79 from Swarovski – buy here
- Holland & Barrett CBD Serum, Â£ 19.99 from Holland & Barrett – buy here
- Illamasqua Beyond Powder OMG, Â£ 34 at Lookfantastic – buy here
- Morphe x Manny MUA Glam Eyeshadow + Highlighters Palette, Â£ 17 at Boots – buy here
- MAC Little Nude lipstick trio, Â£ 30 at Lookfantastic – buy here
- Glossybox Beauty subscription, Â£ 10 per month at Glossybox – buy here
- Cult Beauty Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleep Mask, Â£ 20.50 – buy here
- Hairburst 60 capsules 1 month supply, Â£ 24.99 from Holland and Barrett – buy here
- Benefit Porefessional Hydrate Primer, Â£ 24.65 at Boots – buy here
- Pure cashmere V-neck sweater, Â£ 79 from M&S – buy here
- Pleated midi dress, Â£ 19.99 at Mango – buy here
- Linen strappy dress, Â£ 19.99 from Mango – buy here
- Elva Leather Biker Jacket, Â£ 298 at AllSaints – buy here
- Dyson Airwrap Complete, Â£ 449.99 from Dyson – buy here
- A SL, Â£ 179 from Sonos – buy here
- Beats Decade Collection, Â£ 78 from PC World Currys – buy here
- Kindle Paperwhite, Â£ 99.99 from Amazon – buy here
- Fitbit Versa Peach, Â£ 139.99 at Very – buy here
- Oral B Pro 600 electric toothbrush, Â£ 19.99 from Superdrug – buy here
Lingerie and nightwear
- Wren kimono and pants set, Â£ 44 from Bluebella – buy here
- Odette deco longline bra, Â£ 36 from Boux Avenue – buy here
- Bouxtique By Boux Avenue lace teddy bear, Â£ 45 from Boux Avenue – buy here
- Black Emerson Bra, Â£ 36 from Bluebella – buy here
Other useful bits
- How To Succeed Without Hurting Men’s Feelings, Â£ 9.99 From Firebox – Buy Here
INSTAX mini 9 Instant Camera – Smoky White, Â£ 59.99 from Currys – buy here
Hot Chocolate Bombs, Â£ 9.99 from Firebox – buy here
- Mahabis Classic, Â£ 79 from Mahabis – buy here
Here’s our gift guide for the best Valentine’s Day gifts for her.
And also check out the best gifts for him, including the best parts and sports experiences.
Discover the best Valentine’s Day weekends here.
This article and all featured products were independently selected by The Sun reporters. All recommendations in the article are based on expert editorial opinion. If you click on a link and buy a product, we may generate income: it helps support The Sun and does not affect our recommendations in any way.