IF you are looking for the perfect Valentine’s Day gifts for her then you can’t go wrong with these.
Whether you want to give her a personalized gift, a romantic gift, or even some lingerie to make her feel fabulous, you can find them in our selection of the best Valentine’s Day gifts for her.
It might be a Valentine’s Day like no other this year, with many of us spending Valentine’s Day in lockdown, but that doesn’t mean you can’t celebrate it.
So put a bottle of bubbly in the fridge, light some candles, and get ready to show her how much you love her.
We’re here to help you find the perfect gift to show her how much you love her, whether it’s romantic gifts, personalized gifts, beauty gifts, and jewelry gifts.
Jewelry Valentine’s Day Gifts for Her
You can never go wrong with jewelry on Valentine’s Day, but if you’re not sure where to start, check out our top picks here.
- The Curvaceous Mini Hoops, Â£ 55, Wolf and Badger – buy here
- Lucy Williams Gold Necklace with Large Horn, Â£ 145, Missoma – buy here
- 18k Gold Plated Artisan Bracelet, Â£ 69, Daisy London – buy here
- Curve Gold Ring, Â£ 75, Edge of Ember – buy here
- Jewelry Mailbox Subscription, from Â£ 12, Jewel & the Gang – buy here
- Woman Love Signet Ring, Â£ 59, Laura Gravestock – buy here
- Zodiac bracelet, Â£ 60, creature jewelry – buy here
Valentine’s Day Gifts Without Cheese
It doesn’t have to be just chocolates and red roses, these cheeseless gifts will show her you love her without being clichÃ©. Our suggestions include clothing, alcohol, fitness watches, and accessories.
- GG print pajama set, Â£ 99, never fully dressed – buy here
- Clementina orange ceramic vase, Â£ 22, Oliver Bonas – buy here
- Green Flash Set, Â£ 85, Manucurist – buy here
- Pyper Tri-Tone Watch, Â£ 109, Michael Kors – buy here
- Stoneware heart baking dish, Â£ 18, Le Creuset – buy here
- Boy Smells Cedar Stack scented candle, Â£ 36, Space NK – buy here
- Emma handbag, Â£ 75, LRM Goods – buy here
- Slingsby Rhubarb Gin, Â£ 39.99, Spirit of Harrogate – buy here
- Shiny Love Earring, Â£ 20, Cartilage Cartel – buy here
- Regal Rogue Wild RosÃ©, Â£ 16.25, Master of Malt – buy here
- Gusbourne Estate Sparkling RosÃ©, Â£ 48.75, Fortnum and Mason – buy here
- Gold leaf hoodie, Â£ 55, choose love – buy here
- Amazfit GTS 2e fitness watch, Â£ 119, Argos – buy here
Valentine’s Day lingerie
Valentine’s Day lingerie is a popular gift, and if you’re looking for the perfect dainty clothes to surprise her, these are the ones we love. We’ve also put together a lingerie guide for Valentine’s Day here.
- ASOS DESIGN underwired bodysuit with cutout lace and bow in red, Â£ 28, ASOS – buy here
- Long satin underwired bra with rose metal harness details Plus, Â£ 115 – buy here
- Stop Talking, Start Making Triangle Bra, Â£ 103, The Underargument – buy here
- Carrie Longline Bra, Â£ 38, Boux Avenue – buy here
Cute Valentine’s Day Gifts For Her
Treat her to something cute to make her smile this Valentine’s Day, even though we’ll be stuck inside.
- ‘The Pamper Box’ letterbox gift box, Â£ 43, not in the main street – buy here
- Heart Shaped Engagement Ring Dish, Â£ 12, not on Main Street – buy here
- ‘The Botanical’ Mini Posy Fresh Flower subscription, Â£ 40.95, not on the main street – buy here
- Chelsea Peers Heart Print Pajama Shorts Set, Â£ 30 – buy here
- Marble Coasters in Gift Box for Him, Â£ 18, John Lewis – buy here
- Love Lockett Bath Bomb, Â£ 7.95, Lush – buy here
- Star Map Poster From The Night We Met, Â£ 13 – buy here
- The Classic Gift Box (Roses, Chocolates & Balloon), Â£ 35, Moonpig – buy here
- Bottega Rose Gold, Â£ 18.90, The Bottle Club – buy here
- Heartbreaker Kit, Â£ 114.90, Sand and Sky – buy here
Alternative Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Her
Are you looking for something a little unusual? These alternative Valentine’s Day gift ideas are a little different.
- Dishoom Bacon Naan Roll Kit, Â£ 16 – buy here
- 52 Date Night Cards, Â£ 24.95, not Main Street – buy here
- Whispering Angel, Â£ 24.95, Selfridges – buy here
- Malfy Gin Rosa, Â£ 26.59, Masters of Malt – buy here
- Custom Jumbo Biscuit, Â£ 32, Blondies Kitchen – buy here
- Partner in Wine Insulated Wine Bottle, Â£ 35 – buy here
- Jewelry Kit, Â£ 39.99, TOTL-TomFoolery – buy here
- Traditional Moroccan pillow, Â£ 40, Moanna – buy here
- Bloom Candle, Â£ 25, Daily Flame – buy here
- Valentine’s love box, Â£ 75, Tada and toy – buy here
- Sensual mood basket, Â£ 80, figs and flower pastures – buy here
Gift ideas for the first Valentine’s Day
If it’s your first Valentine’s Day as a couple, then you’ll want to celebrate it, even if you’re stuck inside.
- Personalized birthday gift 12 mini love letters, Â£ 12.50, not in the main street – buy here
- Dora Twist Stem Champagne Saucer Set of Four, Â£ 35, Oliver Bonas – buy here
- Champagne Veuve Clicquot Brut NV, Â£ 53.99, Selfridges – buy here
- The Alex, Â£ 60, Bloom and Wild – buy here
- Charbonnel Et Walker Pink Champagne Truffles, Â£ 15 – buy here
- The 12 Red Roses, Â£ 26, Moonpig – buy here
- Valentine’s Day gift Mirabeau Gin & Master Chocolatier, Â£ 55, Mirabeau – buy here
Beauty and Fashion Valentine’s Day Gifts
If the woman in your life loves fashion and beauty, you can’t go wrong with one of these must-have brands.
They are sure to earn you brownie points.
- Berries scented candle by Diptyque, Â£ 49, Space NK – buy here
- Space NK x Ateh Jewel – The Glow Box, Â£ 125, Space NK – buy here
- Huda Beauty Naughty Nude eyeshadow palette, Â£ 58, Cult Beauty – buy here
- P.Louise Bases and Contour Brush Set, Â£ 25, PLouise – buy here
- Crane & Tropical Print Satin Pajama Set, Â£ 23.99, Shein – buy here
- Knit beanie from recycled wool, Â£ 75, Ganni – buy here
- Cecile ruffled maxi dress, Â£ 80, Pretty Lavish – buy here
- Lily & Magnolia Blossom Eau de Parfum, Â£ 100, Molton Brown – buy here
- Scarlet Poppy Cologne Intense, Â£ 86, Jo Malone – buy here
- Puma Hedra sneakers, Â£ 89.99, office – buy here
- With Flying Colors Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick Set, Â£ 31.50, Stila – buy here
- KG Kurt Geiger Alexander2 heels, Â£ 69, Shoeaholics – buy here
- Nike Air Force 1 LOVE sneakers, Â£ 94.99, Foot Locker – buy here
What’s the best Valentine’s Day gift for her?
Looking for the ultimate gift for the main woman in your life? The best gift will be something personalized, to show her how much you love her.
What are the most popular Valentine’s Day gifts for women?
Lingerie, champagne, flowers and chocolates are the most popular gifts for women.
Yes, these are clichÃ©s, but for a reason: everyone loves flowers!
What do women want for Valentine’s Day?
Make sure to spoil the woman in your life, and since it’s likely a locked-down Valentine’s Day, you’ll want to make her even more special.
Check out our Valentine’s Day gift ideas above for inspiration.
What are the best deals on Valentine’s Day flowers?
Check out department stores and street favorites for some of the best Valentine’s Day deals – just make sure you can order them online. Here are some of our favorite online florists:
What should I get my wife or girlfriend for Valentine’s Day?
If you are looking for the perfect gift for your wife or girlfriend on Valentine’s Day, be sure to pick something personal for her.
Think about his hobbies and interests, or a memory you both share.
What are the best ways to propose on Valentine’s Day?
Personalize it, do you have a favorite place, a favorite place to walk, a favorite meal or a scrapbook to play? Include them all.
What are the best lingerie deals for Valentine’s Day?
Thinking of buying your other half of lingerie for Valentine’s Day? You can’t go wrong with Lovehoney, Ann Summers, Pour Moi or Boux Avenue.
What can I get him for Valentine’s Day on a low budget?
You don’t have to break the bank to show her that you care. Buy her favorite wine, her favorite chocolate, or why not fill a photo frame with a photo of the two of you?
What can I do for her on Valentine’s Day?
Show her how much you love her and be sure to spoil her for Valentine’s Day!
What are the best deals on Valentine’s Day gifts for women?
Depending on what you are buying, you should be able to find some great deals on gifts.
A number of online retailers will be offering cash on your first order, and many will be doing bundle deals this Valentine’s Day – be sure to shop around.
What are the best recipe ideas for Valentine’s Day?
Thinking of preparing a delicious Valentine’s Day meal? Here are our best Valentine’s Day dinner recipes and meal ideas for two.
Enjoyed our roundup of the best Valentine’s Day gifts for her? If you’re buying a Valentine’s Day gift for the man in your life, check out our guide here.
For everything related to Valentine’s Day 2021, you can read more here.
You can now buy gonks for Valentine’s Day – and people can’t get enough of them.
If you click on a link in this story, we will earn affiliate income.